|BLANCO, founded in 1925 by Heinrich Blanc in Oberderdingen, Baden-Wuerttemberg Germany, is a company with a history spanning over 75 years and a tradition of manufacturing high quality products.
BLANCO is one of the leading providers of innovative, design-oriented system solutions for work stations in domestic kitchens and food service equipment.
With the support of their business partners, BLANCO, as providers of systems, develop and design attractive solutions for work places which make work in domestic kitchens, food service and in medical operational areas less onerous.
BLANO recognizes, inspires and fulfills customer's desires.
They evolve innovative, flexible solutions which are exemplary in design, function, quality and service; and use the expertise, commitment and creativity of their employees as well as advanced and environmentally-friendly technology in order to always stay one step ahead and to be the most attractive supplier in the world. At BLANCO, they want to be a "5-star company" and inspire their customers.
- A world leader, since 1925, with more than 40 million sinks produced in five factories world-wide.
- Pioneered the use of stainless steel for kitchen sinks in 1952.
- Pioneered the concept of ergonomically designed sink systems and accessories in 1970.
- Pioneered the use of hard composite materials for sinks in 1980.
- Global manufacturing, with state-of-the-art stainless steel and granite sink manufacturing facilities, featuring advanced automated technology and proprietary research and development capabilities.
- ISO 9001 certified by the Swiss-based International Standards Organization, recognizing quality assurance in design, development, production, installation, and service.
- Annual global turnover for EGO/BLANCO group has surpassed $750 million, with more than
6,000 employees and exports to over 120 countries.
- More than 110 undermount and drop-in stainless steel sink models, all IAPMO certified.
- Wide selection of sink model options, with 75% of all stainless SKUs available in 4 to 6 options: Drop-In vs. Undermount, 8" vs. 10" Bowl Depth, Standard vs. Mirror Reverse Configuration.
- The industry's leading selection of granite sinks, including true undermount models.
- More than 70 kitchen faucet designs, many available in specialty finishes and with matching bar faucets.
- A wide ranging, single source decorative offering, including stainless steel sinks, Silgranit® Sinks, kitchen faucets, bar sinks and faucets, and custom sink accessories.
- Limited lifetime warranty on most products.
- U.S. facilities since 1987, including a new, state-of-the-art distribution center in Lumberton, New Jersey, 25 miles outside Philadelphia.
- Extensive inventory, with most orders shipping in 24-48 hours.
- Over 100 experienced decorative sales representatives.
- Three experienced, direct Blanco Regional Sales Managers
- Advanced, UPS approved packaging, designed to withstand cross-country shipping via UPS and common carrier.
- All Blanco branded cartons include a template and installation, care/cleaning, and warranty information.
- Large array of literature.
- DXF files available on-line
- U.S. based Customer Service and Technical Support departments, staffed with live, friendly professionals - no voice recordings or answering services.
- Fully automated order processing network, including:
- Automated order entry and acknowledgement to assure accuracy.
- Electronic order tracking provides easy access delivery status.
- E-mail accessible customer service department for easy communications.
- Electronic bar coding ensures proper picking, packing, and shipping, plus efficient receiving at your location.
- Order flexibility is our specialty, including additions, deletions, and expedites.
- Most orders ship in 24-48 hours.
- Kitchen Sinks
- Stainless Steel
- Undermount Designs
- BlancoPrecis Designs
- Drop-In Designs
- BlancoAxia 6S
- Custom Accessories
- Cutting Boards
- Plate Stack / Drainer Grid
- Sink Grids
- Crockery Baskets
- Bar Sinks
- P.V.D. Brass
- Stainless Steel
- Lavatory Sinks